- My Brother: Is it illegal to expose yourself to a blind person?
- My Brother: Why is it called a building when it's already built?
- My Brother: If money doesn't grow on trees, why do banks have branches?
- My Brother: When something is shipped by ship it's called cargo, but when something is shipped by car it's called a shipment...
- My Brother: If love is blind, then why is lingerie so popular?
- My Brother: Why is impediment so hard to say when used to describe someone who has a hard time talking?
- My Brother: What's the speed of dark?
- Me: -awake forever trying to figure out all the answers-
when you feel your clothes fresh out of the oven
OKAY SO I REALIZED I USED OVEN INSTEAD OF DISHWASHER BUT I KINDA FORGOT WHAT IT WAS CALLED AND USED THE NEXT BEST GUESS I COULD THINK OF
It’s called a washing machine
i think its a dryer like who would be feeling wet ass clothes
this post is a fucking train wreck